When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “Embedded Scripts” are programming code designed to collect information about your interactions with the Websites, such as the links you click. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your Device from our web server or a third party service provider, and is active only while you are connected to the Websites.
- “Flash LSOS” - When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, known as “flash cookies,” to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash Cookies are different from browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash Cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash Cookies, please visit: HTTP://WWW.MACROMEDIA.COM/SUPPORT/DOCUMENTATION/EN/FLASHPLAYER/HELP/SETTINGS_MANAGER07.HTML.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (last 4 digits of credit card or Paypal account name or Amazon pay account name), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
DIRECT INTERACTIONS. You may give us your Identity, Demographic, Contact, Financial, Profile, or Marketing and Communications Information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by mail, phone, email, or otherwise. This includes Personal Information you provide when you:
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services;
to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
- To contact you with regard to your use of the Websites and, in our discretion, changes to the Websites policies or functionality; and
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
If you are a California resident, California law permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by Cicada to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes within the immediately preceding calendar year. Cicada will provide you with a list of the categories of personal information disclosed and a list of the names and addresses of the third parties. To make such a request, please tell us your preference by contracting us as indicated in the “CONTACT US” section of this Policy.
If you do not agree to OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION above, we cannot do business with you or accept online orders for products or services. Your continued use of our website, or purchase of products or services constitutes your acceptance of this Policy.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Cicada is concerned about the privacy protection of children who access the internet. Accordingly, the Site is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 16 without the supervision of a parent or guardian, and we do not knowingly collect Information from anyone under 16 years of age without the consent of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 16, please do not submit any personal information to us, you may rely on your parent or guardian to assist you. If Cicada discovers that it has inadvertently collected Personal Information from anyone younger than the age of 16, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Information from a child under 16, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
114 NW 25th St, Miami, FL 33127
|For Men||For Women|
|US shoe size||4-7||8-12||5-9||10-14|
|EUR shoe size||36-40||40-46||35-40||41-46|
|UK shoe size||3-6||7-11||3-7||8-11|
and get 1 collection free with any collection purchased. save 39$ !
(Limited time offer)